9.04.2008

Back

W’ere fucking back again! Back back back back back after months of happiness. To much to expect that I was cured for life right?

-Yes

The arguing sadness discomfort classes and even the bees, they’re all back. Inevitable isn’t it?

-Yes

So what do I do?

-What you choose to do

You’re making me handle all of this by myself? On my own? You’re not going to enforce your opinions and thoughts? You’re letting me decide?

-Yes

-Is something the matter?

No, it’s just…

-Yes?

Thanks

I always decide, but it’s always right underneath my words. Unconsciously. My bringing up, they’re opinions boring into my life. I never lose mine but after getting praised for having them I get scolded for telling them what they are.

Working class hero is something to be? Or is it something to me? Do I even need to know? I should be able to be fully me without any of you. So why is that I’m not.

No comments: