9.20.2008

The Nameless by Slipknot

YEAH!

Pathetic (benign)
Accept it (undermined) I accept, but I
Your opinion (my justification)
Happy (safe)
Servent (hate) hate that im a servant to it
Malice (utter weakness) your malice my weakness
No toleration you to me?
Invade (kill me)
Enraged (admit it) talk to me
Don't condescend (don't even disagree)
Desire(decay) desire me
Dissapoint(delay)
You suffered then, now suffer under me. i suffer under you. your finess.


Obsession,take another look. i look at you
Remember,every chance you took. and remember
Decide - either live with me my life
Or give up - any chance you have of being free life cut by my own knife

(Don't go)i never wanted anybody more than i wanted you
(I know) the only thing i ever really loved,was hate.

Anyone(no) anything,(yes)
Anyway(fall)anybody(will),anybody(kill me)
I want(you)i need(you)i love(you)
I won't(let anybody have you)
Obey(me)believe(me)just trust(me) desire me
Worship(me)live for(me)
Be grateful(now)behonest(now)
Be precious(now)be mine(just love me)

Possesion(feed my only faith) faith in myself is no longer my possession
Confession(i wont tell you twice) i told you already
Decide(either die for me) just tell me, show me your suppression
Or give up - any chance you had of being free

(don't go)i never wanted anybody more than i wanted you
(i know)the only thing i ever really loved,was hurting you. hurting me
(dont go)i never wanted anybody more than i wanted you
(i know)the only thing i ever really loved,was hate. hate that i l-like you

(yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh)
Stay inside the hole,let me take control.(dominate) i won't let this build up inside of me
You were nothing more,you were something less(innocent) more or less inside
Something had to give,something had to break(omnipresent) this breakable vein.
Fingers on your skin,let me salvage it.(you deserve it) salvage my blood, my mind
YOU DESERVE IT.
YOU DESERVE IT.
YOU DESERVE IT.
YOU DESERVE IT.

(don't go)i never wanted anybody more than i wanted you(i wanted you)
(i know)the only thing i ever really loved,was hurting you.(was hurting you) hurting me
(dont go)i never wanted anybody more than i wanted you(i wanted you)
(i know)the only thing i ever really loved,was hate. hate that i l-

You're mine(i know you are)
You're mine(i know you are) linger.
You're mine
YOU'RE MINE be mine?