10.09.2008

I exhale you Intake

I want somebody to show me because i can't find anyone who will answer.
take care of your own life.
so unreal. never made real. reeling in the mirth of it all.
squealing until you show me more.
shout out. grouch. gauge them out.
spots of madness destroy the still plane. so steal from me.
so unreal. never made real. reeling in the mirth of it all.
squealing until you show me more
Reach to the skies until you find a place you'll like. It'll replay until the film reel stops and i signal for a new block. calling old blocks to New Orleans.
I want somebody to find me because there is no one here.
best of you squeals to mirthless rounds of smirking you.
so unreal. never made real. reeling in the mirth of it all.
squealing until you show me more
Drag it. if i had something to hold on to.
drag it. pull it.
drag it. hold it.
if i had something to drag.

NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.
NEVER WANTED THAT.
NEVER HEARD OF THAT?
HOW COULD YOU NOT???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are some really wonderful lines in this poem! I particularly like the line...
"reeling in the mirth of it all."

A truely spectacular poem! You have some real talent. Please... keep writing!

Unknown said...

thanks...I would read more of yours, but they're so lyrical and coded they're hard to understand.
Every heard of Rishloo? They're lyrics are the same way.

So the people who find their own paradise (in religion etc.) aren't bad/// but it could incorporate selfishness of carelessness. I think they should come out of their little realities into the truth.

The rest who've lost hope are so blind. The only reason we can't find paradise is because these three types of people, and they only contribute to their lack of hope.

Those that are content... well...I don't know, I guess I'll have to discontent them...or they'll just have to be content with the change made.

mariposa said...

Wow, I really like it - great job!