11.24.2008

hey gangsta

Maybe he will dance with me.
Anyway you want it baby.
Anyway you want it, we'll do everything.
"i was alone, i never knew what this could do
all night baby, hold tight"

peculiar it seems, seems is an uncertain word.
tragedy comes when you least expect it, cries your eyes cold.
and marvels marble.
they make you trip and help you stand up.
marvels are marvelous, smile your lips naturally.
they come as an unexpected invite and warm your bones.
Only want to dance with you right now, shuffle and shake and sway.
Bright lights blind me as you guide me onto the floor
Swing me away and follow me this way,
lets play in the dark and step through the door.
Danger, danger, High VOltage
Ride with me and we'll get out of the ditch
Caution, no trespassing
we'll jump the fence and tune out for a while
just us
so bust a rhyme

YO HOME SLICE
WHY DONT YA CLICK DA TITLE
GANGSTA GANGSTA, THIS IS IT
AINT IT?

ahahah i make myself laugh

seriously though. wow. you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twisting and swirling
Binding and curling
The feeling keeps building
Exciting and thrilling
Walk with me
Talk with me
Run with and FLY with me
Lets do it all
Just dont say goodbye to me

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot better then your newest post, it works, it feels more real, it just is, does that make any sense? I missed you today, kind of, weird even though i saw you isn't it? I'll go sit with you tomorrow and maybe this time i'll talk to you. =)

rudeawakenings said...

hehe gangsta :)
i like your poems they're good
and im glad you like my sexy pic ahha :D