12.13.2008

lose

You only quote these lines but I'll be fine. I'll only recite mine until I'm gone without a trace. It's just a matter of time. - Blaqk Audio

you said I've got nothing to hide and less to lose
but I have so much more to lose, and you won't find me gone
I'll leave traces around you forever
if you can't take it, i can't take seeing you
but i need you at least a little and you need me, i know ive done fine on my own though
And so
I know its only life
do as I please because im done hiding, but now you're bringing me back a step
i've got nothing to hide but everything to lose
you want lies and hidden doors
you'll get lies and open chores because i don't have a key to lock it
Understanding isn't going to change me

im so empty. you dont fill me anymore.
im doing this for you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you've been talking about you a lot recently

not you as yourself
but you as me
If I were you
not yourself you
but if I was me
and I was you

...

haha...

I guess that didn't work how I planned it too