1.24.2009

Drive my soul anywhere


Drive my soul to wicked wars, away from evil tragedies and disgraceful disasters. Take me to a place of light and love and I'll take you there myself. We'll open up each box and pull out the guns, then we'll tear down the walls and paint them every colour. The swords will be in a compartment underneath just for us so we can start to change our youth together. We'll always have it even while it's moving, always getting better and better. We'll start fires in every disco in town and our touches will charge the lights of the world. If the moon goes out and the road turns to a minefield, our kisses will light the sides. Take everything you want from me, I'll share mine and you'll share yours. We'll move along in the early morning, our shadows still tasting the dark and holding rings. Burning emotions ease our passing through the moving oceans and at the other side drums sing and we grow for eternity. In the earth lies rain and we can swim with the electric feel. The phones stopped ringing because we didn't need them, the calls were ignored because we only saw the sun and only saw the moon. Passing by several shapes all marked by our sign, we smile, they're everywhere, all around. Do what you feel.

3 comments:

Nomand in No Man's Land said...

I love how thought provoking your blog is. The picture is beautiful, great post!
Nomad

Anonymous said...

This what it is is amazing.
What you have, what andrea has, I love that I can read it, feel something. It reminds me that we're all alive and then I don't forget. I can't write about it though at the moment. Sometimes it doesn't seem right when people talk about it, it sounds silly, but he said I love you and I wasn't scared, I was scared of losing him if anything at all. But I wasn't scared of what he said and I'm always afraid of everything. I hated how I wanted to talk so badly last night, but I loved listening to what you had to say because I know you need to say it. I love you jessica =)

Unknown said...

"because we only saw the sun and only saw the moon"

same old, nicely worded poetry,,,

about dreams and reality, well, dreams are good because if they're bad you can wake up and realize that they're over. Reality is good, because in it is an infinity of dreams potential....that's what I think...

and what you said about secrets was pretty good too...it's too bad though that all secrets aren't as simple as a lie