2.08.2009

i see us

Tears down both our faces. Scarred of different things. Uncertainty. New. Different.
The city was broken and all w
as blurred with certainty.
I love you.

I sat and I saw. I was sitting on a stool. I was seeing him.

Not three seconds had gone by and I knew.

Right then, in that moment. He had no idea I was watching him, no idea how many expressions crossed his face. Not three seconds had gone by and I knew. Every expression crossing his crossed mine. He was playing pool, who knows what he was thinking I wasn’t playing anything and I was thinking too. But it didn’t even matter because we were both feeling. Third second, he looked at me. I smiled.


We sat together. Doing nothing. Doing everything. I was a mess. He fixed it. He was a mess. I fixed it. We were a mess. We sat and still saw. We saw the future. The future was ours. Will you….? Yes. Tears mixed with laughter. One of those moments. It was our life. "I knew…" "So did I." "Have you ever…?" "Not until you." "I knew since that day when…" I love you.

Life grew where we sat.


We were tired. We were restless. I left you. You left me. I love you.


We came back.

2 comments:

pihzaz said...

This is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is something. =)