5.28.2009

Flood over an empire

Under the laughing voices
I'm a killer whale
burning down cities in my mind
I see colors while you pretend
to be oblivious.
Into the sunrise, after the sunset,
machete grass cares and
a particularly light weight universe
will show what will become of us.

Under the choking fire
I'm a coal alight
washing over hurried harbors
baring each tree of bark
as they grow beside me.
Wavering under the ropes every
capture comes upholding those images
where I see colors while you pretend
to be oblivious.

2 comments:

rudeawakenings said...

this is beautiful, your posts recently have been incredible
<3 <3

Mango said...

=)
I always want to say something insightful to your thoughts. But today, I have nothing to say. I'm deathly scared right now beyond your belief. Everything is growing for me and everything seems to be crashing, it seems horrible, but I know it's not. I think that's why I'm okay.