8.21.2008




im stuck with this black cat, never liked cats much but this one gave me a shread of hope.


purring islands dwell on my seashore, she told me,
follow me to the neverlands

does it snow all year?
does the heat swallow the ice to maintain a deliciously calm river? i asked
tail swishing green eyes piercing, leaping from the rock i left to go hunting.

purring creatures fell on my soulder, she told me
follow me to the emptylands

to be eaten alive after centuries of lonlyness? searchin for the one but comeing up souless?
i can handle myself.

tail swishing green eyes piercing, leaping from the rock i left to go hunting.









i fell behind her, my feet dragging. I could never stop me.

howling noises averted our path to the greenery, away from shores of swaying light we rolled instead into the endless fight right across the moonless night.

finding kin was nearly unshaven and seeking souls led to discovering only a moth that only flew away.

it said everything with only a few movements.




No comments: