10.08.2008

computer tops

I'll stay forever and love whatever breaks my heart. -BA

Just say goodbye.
So im enraptured. Can't twist away. Can't find a reason to stay but i do anyway. So bomb this track. Thanks for the time but apperently im just not for you right? That's fine but tell me, look at me, stop ignoring me. No regrets, full of hidden desires for change. Change myself. Getting high won't help get by so Randy go the fuck away. Baha. Bomb this track. Thanks for the time. That's fine but tell me, look at me, stop ignoring me.
Don't you know I'm here? I don't feell like a stalker but thanks for the body. Falling down on pointed edges is never fun, but I only fell on smooth ones. Want to tell you everything, but i can't convince you I'm not a ghost of a stranger (-RA) Don't you know? Can't you see it? Don't you at least see me? I'm right here.
Valable reason? Can't find it. I only find you.
desires to change.

No comments: