10.19.2008

Dropping broken hearts



This moment brakes my heart
like all others brake apart.
When there's so much suffering
no one will realize
but when there's so much art
we all will sympathize.
Make my heart beautiful
and you all will indigenize
to my darkened world, until I'm socialized.
But in all the cracked cradles the world imparts,
you all avert your eyes, turn your heads and depart.
Is it not enough?
"We don't want them, we want everything." -Disturbed (enough)
We're stuck by the sickness
and found guilty by the witness
brought forth to commend
the disasters they bear witness.
Bracing everything, dropping little things ("plates on your ass" -Disturbed dropping plates)
This moment brakes my heart,
we cringe, bluffing and chancing commandment as we all brake apart.

listening to disturbed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.