10.20.2008

i lost the game

The pain is much more than visible edges, and sometimes we fall off.
Call me mother fucker because it doesn't matter. You want a name but I want a feeling.
Sharpen the edge, slant it and we'll fall again.
Call me unstable, unforgivable, becasue it doesn't matter. You want a name but I want a calling.
Typical criminals impare the visible edges.
In the world we all keep seperately with no places to mend
Impared world we all scarcly keep anything to the end
The weight pulls down the edge.
Don't tell me, just speak and I'll be willing,
to listen. So call me mother fucker. I want a feeling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still don't understand what you're saying.

Anyways, the Rest I speak about [Notice the capital 'R'] implies a type of world peace I'm aiming for. When humanity takes a rest from all it's stupidities and unite as humans.

The Gold Promise relates exactly to that goal. Whatever it takes I'll seek Rest out, even if I die trying, I'll commit my life to it, even if I have to sacrifice a lot.

pihzaz said...

this was inspired by criminal?