12.04.2008

Give it to me


created in english today with help by disturbed

Give it to me
We told them, we want everything.
take my life away until there's nothing inside.
tell me there's no way, nothing is right.
When does it matter if in this moment we have everything
Why do souls freeze if in this moment I smile a thousand times
Does it really matter?
Can't you let me be, different from you.
Hope is alright, hope is great,
Your wayward ways are not mine.
Your omnipotent diminutive face is not mine.

"Guarding yourself from the death of another" is not going to work this time.
Guarding yourself from the life of your child is not right tonight.
Your flaxen guilt is separate from mine
and your leathered hands are always behind
I'm dropping bombs in your world so stop sweaping mine.

Recognition, ventilation, indication.
I'm alive, running into hot spots and falling into cold ones.
This is how I want it and how it works for me.
I break too many plates and I drop too many rates,
but when I leave maybe you'll trust me one day and remember my name.
Give it to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) you're kickin' it and you're damn amazing!