3.15.2009

all hopes for us

all hopes of us.
all metallic roads and vibrant lights and colorful sights.
burn down the sees and light the trees, smash the rocks and flood the skies,
shake the universe until we fall out. only we fall out.
then put us anywhere and I'll call it home. scorn worlds and hurt bodies are just fine as long as your mine and home is together.
burn the sees until all is black and there's nothing left. light the trees until all is dead and the air is grey. smash the rocks on my joints and blind me from the sky.
i can never be taken away
j and k




the world may end, but we wont.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...nice new blog look

I like your writing too

"shake the universe"

...

Unknown said...

your welcome and thanks to you too...
don't worry about the extra comment and I'm glad you get it...