3.29.2009

there must be an angel with a smile on her face when she thought up that i should be with you
-james blunt

its hard to believe, but you remember me
we're running wild with each other, sleeping peacefully with each other and we are
we are all and we are living
we are the flowers hesitation and the flowers bloom,
i am fear and i am courage, you are the legs holding me up, the hand lifting my chin,
you are my tears and smiles.
you touch my heart and you touch my soul
love is blind but i hope we have eyes.
remember me.

you light up the shores for me
i'm running high beside you and the tide's rising
i'm exploding around you and my worlds cracking
its hard to believe, but you remember me.

i get confused and i get doubtful, i'm too young for bravery but hold on to me if i waver
hold on to me when i fall and when i crash
please be my bravery and hold me when i'm lost
i know its true and i know its right. i feel it the whole time. but i don't know how to get there so
please hold me when i fall and when i crash
hold me when i run and when i hide
pull it out of me and hold me when i cry
please be my bravery, i'll be yours, i know you need it too

i step out of my mind and i miss signs, i see wrong directions
too much time alone and i keep you but lose myself
hold on tight
i step out of my mind and need you to let me back in

i lost myself this week
it was horrible because i was scarred of losing you too
hold on to me because im scarred, dont let me let go, i can't let go
its hard to believe, but you remember me
we're the fire, the fear and the bravery

1 comment:

rudeawakenings said...

coool :)
you're writting is so inspirational and full of amazing imagery, rite on!
ps the sub with the cool glasses caught me reading this in french class, but he let me keep reading it :]